CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

15th March, Sat

Ytr went to alot of places..
First, National Museum of Singapore..
Den Cathay..
Den PS..
Den to Clark Quay..
.
.
Bought tis sweet..from Clark Quay Central..
WaterMelon!!

Remember all tis..I tink my ah ma still using it..
the old days foundation and mirror..


And tis..the olden days wedding gown..
Now I tink no gals will wanna marry in tis..Haha!!


Here are all the cloth they use to make clothings last time..
all damn rough sia..
dunno hw ppl wear tis on last time..Haha!!

In olden days..ppl use boxes to store their clothes..
Different from nw use paper bags..

and tis three pong pong dresses!!
if nw still got ppl wear very nice lo..Haha!!

The olden film..
last time the first class movie onli 2bucks!!
Nw the golden class at Vivo is 30bucks la..!!

their films in suit cases

The olden Dolls

the olden hand cuffs..
I tink quite heavy lo..
nw the handcuffs so light..thief can oso run away wif it..Haha!!

the chinese opera costumes..
Very scary lo..they all hang there lik floating..


ME..!! Fat liao rite?

Shaun..!! he cut his hair..till lik...dunno wat to sae..Haha!!
but still handsome la..


The Ice Kacang machine!!

I believe nowadays ppl still using tis ba..

The "olden" again..Haha!!
The olden camera..ppl use to take family photos de..

Do i look lik those olden educated man??
Haha!!


We start to take pics with the curtain..
Cuz no one there..Faster take..LoL!!

Shaun..trying to cover ur hair rite??




Den we hv a short walk to Cathay..
actually wanna catch a movie..cuz nth to do..
But all the movie he watched be4 le..
So went grab some ice-cream!! My favourite!!

YUM!!

Den we went to Clark Quay..
I'm washing my shoe..cuz i step on a bunch of rice..

Went to one riverside resturant and had dinner!!
Atmosphere there very good..
My food can very easily get disgested there..Haha!!

FAT la..!!

Haha!! Can't stop laughing at his hair..LoL!!

Ermm..Wat shld i order??


My Beef HorFun!!
Can't wait to dig in!!

Shaun's vegetrian HongKong Noodles!!
.
.
After tat drink abit wif Shaun..
Den Home..!!
But on my way hm..
got tis uncle he told me he saw me and my friend in train in the afternoon alighting at DG..
IT's TRUE!!
den he sae he's lucky to met me again..
den he told me abt his family and stuffs..
Weird!!
den he gave me his number..and he wanted my number but i didn't gave him..
after a long conversation he start to tell me abt weird things..
which make me very uncomfortable..Luckily my mum called me..
den i quickly run off wif excuses saying my mum want me home..
.
people out there..
tis is a lesson to me..dun anyhow tok to strangers..
It's not wrong being unfriendly..cuz it's dangerous sometimes..
EVEN FOR GUYS okay?
.
.
.
Danny..Cherish ur partner k?
Sorry for a random sentence..

0 comments: