CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

13rd March , Friday

Today attachment only half day..
cuz RSAF hv tis healthy lifestyle walk at Macritchie Reservoir today..
So went for the walk tgt wif my attachment friends and officers ..
Air over there will fresh..and their refreshments are all fruits!!
it's lik tons of it..Alot..!!
nv take any pics..cuz camera phone are not allowed.. so nv bring..
.
.
.

Today bought new perfume from BodyShop..
Nowadays I'm spending too much..
Bank account digits are decreasing le..Save save!!

Tat's the perfume i bought..tgt wif the 2-in-1 Hair&Body wash..
I was wondering hw can the shampoo be use as body foam..
and hw body foam can be use as shampoo..
I gonna try it and tell u guys the result..Haha!!
Let's compare my old perfume (DKNY) and new perfume (BodyShop WhiteMusk)..
They are both 100ml..
both hv the fragance tat i like..
But..my DKNY cost $109..and tis BodyShop one onli cost $49.90!!
Cheaper by half can..
But dunno whether tis BodyShop de can last long mah..
The Sales Assist told me tat if i spent a $50 nett..I'll get a free membership..
So i bought another 2 oil Blotter..cuz nth to buy from there le..
And i get discount!! Haha!!
.
Sorry ar..i very uncle one..can save muz save..LoL!!




0 comments: