CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WORK WoRk work

Today was so tired at work..cuz ytr after work went play pool wif my colleague till quite late ba..
Den some more today count stock..SUPER TIRED la..zzZ
Today Rose (one of my best colleague is back for work)!! Cuz she took so many days off..Miss her la..The few days when she not ard i was working wif a weird guy lo..He's damn weird la..Hope he didn't see my blog..HAHA!!
Nw tat Rose is back so happy la..
And Rose..hope u recover fast!!

Of course darlin..i miss u the most le!!
U're in my mind every moment.. Dun let me see u lo..i tink i will hug u till u no breath..HAHAHA!! LOVE U!!

More photos of the BBQ below..forget to upload tis few..LOL!!



Sorry ar..the photo i take abit blur..



Hong and ting kana caught..den ting trying to escape..HAHA!!


Shi Wei ever first Ice-Cream advertisement

0 comments: