CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

30th Mar, Sun

Hvn't been blogging quite long le..
Work is making me bored can..so sian..and i'm missing my darlin..
ur voice in phone so cute sia..LOL!! listen to u tok can make up my day le..HAHA!!

One of my PUMA shirt dunno why got one part lik Bleach sia..my mum sae she hand wash it leH..den the recepit i throw le..i onli wore tat once lo..So wasted..sad sia..
Today during my dinner break i went to the PUMA shop and ask abt it..den they sae without recepit they can't do anything for me..haixx.. But i saw a shirt quite nice sia..den i bought it..HAHA!! Hope it won't get Bleach again..LOL!!

PAst few days..rose and me had some financial management prob..den today my supervisor and Mr johnson came to investigate the prob..Finally it's solve man..
Den both of them lik keep blaming rose abt tat prob..actually i oso shld bare some of the responsible lo..hope tat tis won't happen again..

Darlin..blur sotong..!! HAHA!! I miss You and i LOve u..dun always tink so much can..make me worried lo.. U tis bz gal..when den will hv one whole day free for me?? LOL!! Love U!! hugs*

0 comments: