CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wed, 7 Nov

Today..err..shld sae ytr..cuz nw is alr 1.48am..haha
i got an AUTO-CAD test..i reach there late..
Even worst i forget hw to use one of the Modify function..
den all my measurements in the diagram WRONG!! tink gonna fail..

After tat comes my GEMS lesson..
Today's lesson still okie la..today teaching abt body language..
Den i damn "lucky" lo..call out by my teacher to do a role play
The role play is abt I'm an employee and my frien is an employer..
den we hv to act wat will happen in the process of an interview..
Den when i was acting everyone laugh lik Siao lik tat..haha!!
I very funny meh..LOL!!

Den comes my dance training..today quite tiring..
Instructor is demanding more and more from us..
Gonna train real hard..!!
And oso.. i had made a decision..i wanna learn HOUSE!!
damn COOL seh..haha!!

0 comments: