CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sat, 10th Nov

Ytr went to the same K-image to cut my hair..
The hair stylist design a new hairstyle for me..haha!!
Quite satisfacted.. Lik it very much
the stylist style very nice for me.. den i dare not touch my hair the whole day..scare tat i will destroy my hair..LOL!!
but bath liao..my hair lik shit..dunno hw to style oso..
Feel lik hiring the stylist..den he can style my hair everyday..hahaha!!

MST 2 coming round the corner le..
hvn't start my revision yet..in class oso nv pay much attention..especially "DE"!!
haixxx..........
Gonna STUDY HARD le..last exam didn't do well..must score for tis MST seh..

Btw photos of my new hair style below..give me some comment on my tag box..k?
haha!! THX!!

0 comments: