CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Club & SteamBoat

Last week it's lik my steamboat week la..
Mostly everyday steamboat..
Realli fat liao.. Alot of ppl said tat to me too..
Edmond..Fat liao leh u..stomach POK come out le.. :(

Anyway..below some steamboat pic..taken durin Martin's birthday last week
And it's near midnight when we hving tis buffet..
So u guys noe the reason y I'm bloating..




Jiali SIAM..!!
Yap..tat's the birthday boy, MARTIN




Saw smth there..??
Below my....??
Haha!! Tat stupid shaun la..Sae wat artistic.. zzZ
.
.
.

And my clubbin pictures..!!
Posted up too!!
last last sat..?
Yup..went clubbing *SO MUCH FUN*








Tat's JunJie & Gerald beside me & Shaun

Me and Nan Ren..!!




Realli feel lik goin rebond le lo..
Can't stand my permed hair.. :(








.
.
.
my last clubbing pics were on the club's website..
they edit till very nice lo.. :)
Let u guys see..

Nice rite??



0 comments: