CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Exams over..!!

YEAH!! Ytr last paper..finished exam le!!
But still got alot of projs and assignment to be complete..sighh..
Anyway, ytr went to catch Transformers The Revenge Of The Fallen..
An Awesome movie!! Muz catch it!!
There are some parts tat are hilarious too..lol!! I dun sae la..u guys watch it urself..hehe
Also found something new at McDonalds..
Introducing u "CINNAMON MELTS"..!!
It's quite ok for me..quite sweet..
it's juz melted cinnamon on some buns..
I wan an Itouch!! cuz lost my Mp3 a few weeks ago..I need music!!


Benedict very proud abt his spilted fries..
Haha!! A random shoot..
Guess wat's back?? By lookin at tis pic..
.
.
.
The Garlic chilli!!
haha!!
cuz there a period of time McDonalds without tis garlic chilli..
An nw it's back!! LoL!!






0 comments: