CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

29th March, Sun

nw i'm lik onli updating my blog once per week..
Haha!!
realli tired..went reach hm..eat dinner..den go slp le..
nxt day woke up early in the morning..go work..den go hm again..
like the same routine lo..
My holidays are screw man..
anyway nw for my attachment i'm doin my second proj le..
It's abt the night vision lightings of aircraft..
fast rite? Hehe..but i totally very slack..keep playing facebook during work..
when doin proj keep fallin asleep..hw can i concentrate on reading a 2inch thick of notes
.
.
.
btw ytr finally make it to fredy MTV Groove/Street Jazz..
The dance is so Nice.. get to learn it in an hour..
I gonna go for his lesson again!! HAha!!
Shina and me even plan to go for the continuous open classes from 1pm till 3pm..
But not tat rich la..Haha!!
.
.
will update my blog more regularly!!

0 comments: