CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Day

Ytr was really a bz day for me..
Damn tired..
Firstly, had lesson from 8am till 3pm..
Den in between was my break..
But gonna do publicity stuff..So didn't had my lunch..
Wait until finish sch den eat..
after eatin..Brush up the juniors wif their cheroe abit..
Den at 5pm went to some kind of children's home wif dance mates..
Went there play wif them..Teach them hw to dance..
Quite a fun and meaningful thing to do!!
But i was so late for my MMSP photoshoot..
Some of the finalists had left le..
So Sorry guys!!
Cuz we suppose to take a group photo tgt..
when i was on my way back to sch..i felt so gulity..
Actually dun wanna go take tat shoot le..
But tat will be more irresponsible of me rite?
So i held up my eye bag and rush back..
So tired..tired man..
But had a good slp tis mornin!! HAha!!

0 comments: