CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photos

PHOTOS ARE UP!!


Went to buy some stuffs be4 goin to the Chalet


Penny and me will last to reach the chalet







Penny: "Guys..Look at my sexy pose~~"

HY: " Baby~~Feed me!! "


ME: " Can someone wipe my face.."

ME: " HAHA!! My turn to Karata!!"

The BBQ couple

Violet: " YUM!! hehe"

Penny: " YEA!! "


ME: " Help Me Out!! "


Zhi Xian: " yea..my favoutrite satay.. "


Shi Lin: " I'm the FishBALL!! "

They marinate the prawns..( I HATE PRAWNS)




OUR VERY OWN JERSEY!! nice..?

At Nite we went E-Hub and Play Arcade till very long..
till the arcade closin den we went back to our chalet..




Had a fun Chalet outin wif u guys..Thanks!!

The next day we meet out again to play Bowlin..HAHA!!

.

.

.

Oso nt to forget Veron, Shaun, JiaLi & MeiYi for celebratin mine and Jiali's birthday!!

Had a fun day too!!

Nice cake rite?



Thanks Everyone!!







0 comments: