CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I luv Holidays

Holidays is realli great!! Hope it won't end..!!
.
.
Had a good news!!
I got into the SemiFinals of "Ms & Mr S'pore Poly" contest!!
i tink was be4 my Semester Exam..
When i was studyin alone in library..there's tis 2 guys from the student union came towards me..they took my particulars & a photo of me..
and they get me into tis contest..
A few days ltr..they called me for an audition..
they ask questions abt me and etc..
i onli thought of goin for a try..but didn't expect to get in..Haha!!
Tis Sat hv to go Sentosa for an outin..which is part of the contest..
OMG..there got so many Hunks..dunno whether to go anot..
.
.
.
Watched BabyLon ytr..
Not bad la..although the story weird weird de..But the actions are nice!!
it's showin at 11st Sep..
Thx Shaun for the free tix..I get to watch be4 its showin date!!

0 comments: