CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

BACK Bloggin

AH MU's back bloggin!!
alot of my frien call me AH MU la..
it's the chinese version of EDMOND
.
.
.
Sorry for nt bloggin for so long..
alot of ppl had been callin me to "UPDATE update!!"
So updatin nw!!
tis is gonna be a long one..
HAHA!!
.
.
exams coming!! No time!!
tml i got one paper..den 11st Aug got another paper..
den 21, 22, 25 and 27 also got exams..
some more a lot of birthday comin..
my dad's..bro's..S'pore's..and..her birthday..!!
my cousin weddin is tis comin fri..
So many things..so many work..So many revision..
No time no time!!
Can a day hv 48 hrs?
.
.
.
Ya..Last fri went celebrate GuoHua's 19th Birthday!!
on tat day me, penny, zhiXian and ShiLin wait for them at Pacific Cafe for almost 4 hrs..
Den had dinner at Seoul Garden..
Some photos to share..!!

























Photos of other days..
Look at my eye BAG!!
Nice pic of me and her!!




0 comments: