CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

ShOPPING!!

Went out wif darlin for Shoppin..
Actually wanted to watch the TEN PROMISES TO DOG..
but......
my fault la..my bad..
but darlin still acc me go shoppin..
my darlin is the most understanding gal i ever knew la..
HAHA!!
.
.
.
We took NeoPrint again!! haha!!
i bought a top from Puma..
and i got a 40% discount from peggy!!
So nice of her..she's my workin colleague at Marina..
den nw she work at Puma..
den i get my hair wax too..
After tat head down to Junction 8 for arcade, den send darlin for her dance..
after tat i shop alone at NorthPoint..
and got myself 2 blouse and 1 tee from Esprit..
Hehe..so happy!! got more shirt to wear le..
The sales asist sae i can go collect my $5 shoppin voucher at service counter..
so i went to collect it..den at there i won another $5 KFC voucher..
So lucky sia..LOL!!
den Hm sweet Hm


my hse here lik becomin Marina Bay..more & more ppl comin here fly Kite

0 comments: