CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

HAPPY 2nd Mth ANNIVERSARY!!

I tink from last week till nw..I onli had 3 to 4 hrs slp daily..
past few days hv to practise for performances..
last week was to prepare some camp stuff and performances..
I NEED SLEEP!!
*Yawn*
In sch i hvn't been paying attention during Lectures and tutorial..
Cuz i'm slpin thru the whole lecture..
.
.
.
Tis comin sunday there's a performance at Clark Quay for the S'PORE RIVER RAFT RACE!!
So if u guys are ard there..feel free to drop by!!
.
.
.
Today after sch met darlin..
den we go catch a movie (MADE OF HONOUR)
Tat movie quite funny and touchin..
shld go watch it..
after tat we went M.S to shop..
Darlin so cute la..still help me carry my bag..But tat's far too long for her..
HAHA!!
Den HoMe SWEET HoMe!!
.
.
.
.
.
Photos of my darlin posing wif her "Speed Racer" Popcorn





0 comments: