CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wed, 12th Mar

Working today..Damn boring..
Today got a vietam customer..She came to me speaking Vietamnese..
I can't understand her la..but i tried to meet to her needs..
Den U NOE WAT?! she sat on the floor and tok to me sia..So i oso bend down lower to tok to her..
we took out pen and paper and Draw..den i start to understand liao..HAHA!!
We was lik sitting on the floor happily chatting lik tat..LOL!!
But i dun hv wat she wanted la.. Den she keep saying sorry for bothering me..Damn Cute la..

Today "D" came to find me..
Gave me a shock sia.. So sweet of her lo..Still bought me Tibits..LOL!!
And Stop touching ur hair ar..HAHAHA!!
Thx "D"!! *miss


I dunno y u bought me tis..u nt owe me tibits leh..HAHA!!

0 comments: