CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mon, 17th Mar

I nw blogging at work again..HAHA!!
juz nw suddenly damn alot of customer la..Cuz my tis store seldom got so much crowd one..den they bought quite some items..
I first time meet so many customers coming to me sia..Make me Blur man..
Den i make some transaction mistakes..lucky it is void alr..Woooo..
Nw one customer oso dun hv..So come blog while..LOL!!

Last Sat went to Temask Poly for their Dance concert..Damn Cool La..
Their Members are much more den SP la..they dance damn full of enegry sia..I gonna improve more man..
SZD-ians..Let's work hard tgt!! Made Wave 13 a history!! HAHA!!

And....."D"!! Although ur letter was a normal handwritten Letter..But tat's so special for me..Cuz i noe tat the letter is specially written for me..Thank you!!

Some photos after the TP dance concert below..
*get back to work*


0 comments: