CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Lucky Day

HAHAHA!! Wahahaha!! MuHahaha!!
Today get back my results le..!! I got a cumulative GPA of 3.735!! Quite satisfied..LOL!!
Oso Today Daniel realli forget Abt the Freestyle..!! HAHA!!
All my wishes ytr realli did come true man!! LOL!!
But his training was still as tiring la..my legs are even numb nw..

During our break we gave Janice and Scihzo two great Bri-Dae Surprise!!
Jan thought tat we celebrating for scihzo..whereas Scihzo thought we celebrating for Janice..
But we bought their indiviual cake and celebrate both their bri-dae!! Wahaha

Ermm..very hard to understand hor..?
NVM..as long as they both get shock juz nw la..HAHA!!

Nw i damn tired liao..goin slp le.. zzZ..
Below some photos of the BRI-DAE surpurise






0 comments: