CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just For U ("\/")

Ytr went for House as usual..
It was so tiring La..It's my most even tired House lesson!!
My undergarment was all wet La..HAHA!! *abit disgusting la*
Daniel taught 2 new steps..and taught us new cheoro..
everyone can turn 360 degree..
but i can't sia..i can onli turn half round..LOL!!
Damn Malu La..Den Daniel came and teach me..i still cnt..*sad*

Nxt wed gonna all the SZD-ians gonna show Daniel 4"eights of freestyle!!
GD luck SZD-ians!! JIA YOU!! HAHA!!
But i hvn't even start to find the song i wan nor tink of my steps..
Is there some kind ppl out there to send me some nice songs? hee..

"D"!! HAHA!!
Today i learn hw to use the "FERRERO ROCHER" wrapper to fold a rose!!
I tink alot of ppl out there oso noe la..But i fold tis roses are specially for U!!
Becuz of tis 5 roses i ate 5 FERRERO ROCHER..*Bloated* *shit*




Just For U..

0 comments: