CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine

Ytr was 人日..den gather and celebrate wif relatives and family..
Quite fun ytr..enjoy myself..
cuz long time didn't meet my relatives..lik one yr onli meet a few times..

TODAY is Valentine Day!! Wish everyone a HAPPY Valentine!!
I spend tis day alone..every year oso the same la..HAHA!!
however thought of spending tis day wif u..but ur sch end late today..u occupied my mind the whole day lo..cruel u!!
But ur holidays coming!! Hope to get out wif u soon!! HAHA


Waiting for my food..


Where's my food!! SO HUNGRY lo!!


Finally comes the dishes..HAHAHA!!


Dun lik the YU SHENG


but i onli lik tis..LOL!! i grabbed all of tat la..HAHA


Luv tis dessert La..damn coolin..DIE DIE muz eat!! damn nice La..


U're the teacup & I'm the teapot!! HAHA

0 comments: