CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wed, 21st Nov

Today is my last day of MST2!!
Finish my last paper alr..FINALLY..so Happy..LOL!!
i felt tat i might only done "so-so" for all my papers ba..

Today after my exam went to club house and slanKz till ard 3plus den go for dance
Had a great time during dance today..!!
My instructor add on new steps to the "finale" cheoro..
Quite..ermm..cnt sae quite easy la..shld sae the beat was easy to catch..
Oso..the "street jazz" cheoro i only need to do the acting part!! haha!! dun need to brush up those stupid steps le..so complicated..QUITE FUN!! LOL!!
today learn a lot from dance..but tat's a tiring day.. zZZ.......

Btw.. there's a SP WAVE 12 coming up on the 21st Dec at ard 7pm..it's a dance performance from our "S'pore poly dance and Cheer"..i'm in the perfromance too!! haha..
it's 10 bucks per back-side..
So anyone interested can either tag here or contact me..

0 comments: