CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday, 9 OCT

Today my quiz okie la...i get 11/15.. mostly is "aga aga" one..haha
But tis quiz marks oso not counted..

Today i had an early lunch...from 11.15am till 1pm..haha
den when eating at fc3 i didn't notice NIcHolas tan was behind me..
Until i was abt to leave den we notice each other was behind each other..LOL!!
So after eating, HK, JOhn, ZX and me go play tennis!! quite fun sia
den we oso did a lot of "bo liao" stuff..
John even plan to do more even crazy stuff man..haha

After sch, went to Peninsular shopping centre..
i bought a white skinny and a pair of sieese shoe..
it cost me a total of 40 bucks only.....cheap rite?! haha
nxt time wanna buy cheapo thingy can go there sia..LOL!!
i oso went to FUNAN tat Kimage cut hair..haha

So tat's my journey today..HAHA!!
blog again soon...!!




this guy not only sat two seats in the MRT..his mouth still open damn BIG when slping..haha!!

0 comments: