CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A SHITTING day for me

Today woke up at ard 12PM..
den i started to shit..cuz ytr eaten too much..haha
den had my lunch and i went to meet my friens at orchard MRT..
Today weird sia..I'm the first to reach!! LOL
So i wait for them outside the MRT there..

Den a guy approach me and ask whether i wanna do modelling..haha!!
Quite surprise at tat moment..LOL!!
den he pass me his name card and copy down my contact no..
after a while my frien Hong Kuan came..
den he oso kana the modelling thing..wat a coincident..HAHA!!

After tat, we went to do our IDEAS proj..
den at ard 6.30pm..we went to "SAKAE SUSHI" and had our wonderful buffet..haha
we ate a lot sia..eat till we all gone crazy..
all the food lik kana digest in our head..haha!!
When i reach hm i begin to shit again..LOL!!

I ate a lot tis two days sia..gonna slim down liao..


Johnny and Me!!


OMG..!! ZX sitting beside a ghost!!


Someone pulling HK's leg below..


Say "HI!!" to Johnny!!




0 comments: